Liberator Wedge and Ramp Combo
The Liberator Ramp and Wedge combo is a support structure that enables couples to adopt a wider variety of sex positions in a safe and comfortable manner. It comprises a ramp and a wedge that can be arranged in creative ways to improve the quality of sex.
Do you fantasize about all the Kama Sutra sex positions that you could be performing with your partner but you can’t because you either aren’t flexible and fit enough, or you get tired quickly? Well, you can turn those fantasies into reality with the Liberator Ramp and Wedge combo.
Designed and manufactured by the American company called Liberator, the wedge and ramp combo is a cleverly designed support structure that props you and your partner up so that you can enjoy some of the more physically demanding sex positions comfortably and tirelessly.
It also enables you to bring more enjoyment to the less demanding positions by optimizing penetration depth and angle for better sensations and spine-tingling orgasms.
Some key features of the Liberator Combo are:
- Microfiber cover: Ensures that the wedge and ramp do not slip up when in contact regardless of the movement you subject them to. Additionally, it is soft and cushy which is quite erotic to touch.
- High-density foam: The foam is rigid enough to support your combined body weight and even has a bit of “bounce-back” that you will appreciate when you thrust strongly. The foam solves a problem we have always had with pillows: when you use pillows for support during sex, they always collapse under your weight because that’s not what they are meant for. On top of that, you have to put your face on them later on when you sleep and considering how sweaty and messy the human body is at the height of intimacy; you’d rather sleep on fresh pillows.
- Moisture resistant liner: Underneath the lush cover is a second layer that protects the foam from all bodily fluids you will secrete onto the Liberator combo.
- The angles: The combo was ergonomically designed after a careful study of human posture during sex. In addition to enabling you to penetrate your woman in efficient and adventurous ways, this design sensually accentuates the female form.
The Liberator combo has become quite popular because it supports the hips, neck, and back meaning you don’t have to suffer a stiff neck or back pains anymore. Chiropractors endorse it for people with mobility problems or weight issues.
The most insightful piece of advice I can offer you here is to place the wedge and ramp combo on a flat surface. You’ll have to make your bed for this if it is in a mess.
Once everything is stable, you can stack the wedge and the ramp together in any way you see fit. You can arrange the wedge and the ramp in creative ways to provide you with better access to her sensitive spots and discover new sensations. For example, you can use the combo to improve her posture during missionary or make the doggy style less tiring. Remember, the wedge and the ramp will not slip up irrespective of the way you put them together.
Alternatively, you can use them separately, i.e. you can use the ramp by itself or the wedge alone. A favorite technique you can try out is to use the wedge to elevate her pelvis for cunnilingus.
An important point to remember is that since your hands will be freed up in most of the sex positions done on the ramp and wedge, you can now put your hands to good use by strangling her (if she’s into it), tickling her, or stimulating her often ignored erogenous zones.
Cleaning the Liberator Combo
- The outer cover is removable, and you can machine wash it in cold water after use. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry.
- For the moisture-resistant inner liner, wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not iron the cover or the liner.
When your package arrives in an unlabeled package, you will realize that it is smaller than it should be. Do not panic.
The ramp and wedge are both vacuum compressed, removing 90% of the air from them to reduce shipping size. It will expand when you remove the compression bag.
Ramp Dimensions: 24 inches wide X 34 inches long X 12 inches high (on the raised end) is the standard. Also available in three other sizes:
- Thirty inches wide for plus size couples.
- 10, 12, and 14 inches high for 28-29, less than 35, and over 36 inches male inseam lengths respectively. Measure your inseam before you order.
Wedge Dimensions: 24 inches wide X 14 inches long X 7 inches high (on the raised end)
The angle of inclination: 27 degrees
Material: Velour dual covers (with microfiber), moisture resistant nylon cover, and High-density foam
Variants: Different colors to choose from
MADE IN THE USA
Mode of Payment: Amazon Pay, PayPal, Credit card, Sezzle
Liberator ship via UPS or USPS. There is free shipping for orders above $75 within the 48 contiguous states in the US. For international orders, you will be liable for the customs charges levied on your package.
Coverage: the US and its territories, Canada, Argentina, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, and the UK.
Charges: You will receive a calculation of your shipping charges during checkout. It depends on the method of delivery you choose. They can ship to you for free if your order exceeds $75 and is within the 48 contiguous states of the US.
International charges: call the customer care department for the quotes because they vary widely.
Expected Time of Delivery:
In the US:
- 3-5 business days with UPS Ground.
- Two business days with the 2-Day delivery plan.
- Next day with Standard overnight.
Canada: 7 to 14 business days
Which size Liberator should I buy?
Measure your inseam rather than your height to determine how high your ramp will be.
Can Liberator make my partner orgasm?
It is you who will make her orgasm, but the Liberator will help you along. It allows you to free up your hands to stimulate your partner’s other erogenous zones and it enables you to penetrate her deeper and from a better angle.
Does Liberator improve sex if I have a small penis?
Yes. You can experiment with new positions that will make her more receptive to your penis.
Can Liberator make it easier to get her pregnant?
Penetrating more in-depth does help to a small extent. However, if you have trouble conceiving, see a doctor first.
What is the best sex position for Liberator combo?
It is hard to single out one position because it improves all the common positions (missionary, doggy style) and enables you to try out new ones that may become your new favorites.