BathMate Penis Pumps
The Bathmate is a penis pump that uses water pressure to increase the size of your penis. Water pressure is more evenly distributed than air pressure and is considered safer.
There are two versions of the Bathmate: The HydroMax (cheaper) and the HydroXtreme (more powerful suction). Generally, the Bathmate has positive reviews and is considered the best penis pump in the market.
Bathmate Review: The Ultimate Penis Pump?
The Bathmate Hydropump series are penis enlargement devices that use a vacuum to enlarge the penis. The typical Bathmate has a pump that creates a vacuum and the vacuum draws the penis in thus stretching it and encouraging growth. The pump is most effective when used in the presence of water, hence the name “Hydropump.”
Bathmate is the most sold male enhancement device in the world. It was launched in 2006 and now it’s sold in over 70 countries. Over a million men have bought it and used it successfully.
If you are looking for the best penis pump then this is it:
- It can help you with your erectile dysfunction
- It will make your erection stronger and fuller
- It will even help you increase your penis size.
In fact, most of the men who use this pump use it for penis enlargement, but you have to make sure you follow a good routine if you want to see results in this area.
This is the perfect device for you if you want to boost your sexual confidence and accelerate your male enhancement training in a safe and comfortable way.
Though Bathmate can be used in air, the best results for gaining maximum enlargement and penile health is when it is used with water, either in the shower or the bathtub. It’s better to use it with water because that way you can create a partial vacuum around the penis which is much better for your penis health.
There are three versions of the Bathmate hydropump:
- The Hydro series (Hydro7, Bathmate Hercules)
- The Hydromax series (Hydromax X-series)
- The HydroXtreme series
The Hydro series was the first version of the hydropump, and it broke ground in 2006. The Hydromax series was the second installment of the hydropump. It was meant to improve on the Hydro series; it has better bellows, a removable comfort pad, and a better valve.
The Hydroxtreme series is the final version and is meant to push the limits of the Bathmate experience. Besides using a bellow to create suction, you could now use a detachable handball pump for stronger suction. It also comes with a shower strap to free your hands as you shower.
Each penis pump comes in a variety of sizes to cater for people with different penis sizes because they are at different starting points in the penis enlargement process. Measure yourself as you buy the pump to buy the one most suited to your size range.
Supplement your use of the Bathmate Hydropump with jelqing exercises to realize quicker gains.
How to Use it Right?
Take the following precautions as you use the penis pump:
- This product is intended for use by a single user (for hygienic purposes).
- Consult your doctor before using the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump if you have reduced sensation in the genital area.
- You need to be in control of the product at all times. Avoid falling asleep while using the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump or using the product whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must have full use of your hands to safely use the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump; with the strength to operate the vacuum release mechanism.
- Do not use the pump for more than 15 minutes within a single 24-hour period.
How to Use the Bathmate Penis Pump
Follow these steps:
Step 1: Relax in the shower for a few minutes before you start using it.
Step 1: Push and hold the black pip in the closed position with your finger and fill the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump under the shower head until it’s full of water.
Step 2: Place the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump over your flaccid penis. Tighten it up to your pelvic seat with the black pip in the closed position.
Step 3: Angle the hydropump upwards and push the black pip to open the valve.
Step 4: Start pumping to create suction. As you do it, the device ejects water.
Step 5: Pump the device until the bellows stay compressed; an indicator that the vacuum is at its optimum.
Step 6: To remove the device, press the valve cap inwards, towards your body, to initiate the quick-release mechanism.
Step 7: Remove the device after every 2-3 minutes and massage your penis in between the stretching episodes. Repeat this process three times (should take 15 minutes).
In Hydroxtreme hydropumps, in addition to using bellows to create a vacuum, you can use a detachable hand pump. If you decide to use the hand pump, the steps you follow diverge from the other hydropumps starting at step 4:
Step 4: After Angling the hydropump upwards and adjusting the black pip, rotate the valve cap clockwise to lock the valve.
Step 5: Connect the pump’s hose to the valve.
Step 6: Squeeze the ball to remove water from the device and create suction.
Step 7: Continue pumping until the bellows at the base remain compressed to show that the vacuum is at its optimum.
Step 8: To remove the Hydropump, disconnect the hand pump and then unlock the valve by rotating the valve cap anti-clockwise. Press the valve cap against your body to initiate the quick release and take the pump off.
Step 9: Repeat the series of steps another three times. In between the stretching, massage the penis and allow it to retract. The whole process should take around 15 minutes.
How to Clean The BathMate?
To clean the Hydropump, you have to learn to disassemble it in order to clean all the parts thoroughly:
- Remove the cap on the release valve and clean all parts with lukewarm water and mild washing-up liquid.
- Rinse and replace all parts then press and twist the valve several times.
- Make sure that all washing-up liquid has been washed off and check the inner O-ring by pressing down the release valve to make sure it is in place.
- Fill the Bathmate with water, press the release valve and let clean water flow through the valve.
- Locate the maintenance slots that are situated on either side of the valve cap.
- Insert the flat blade of the screwdriver into one of the slots and gently ease the valve cap upwards approximately 1 mm by twisting the screwdriver, be sure to apply only moderate pressure, so as not to damage the valve plastic.
- As the valve lifts, switch slots and ease the valve cap from the other side by 1 mm to keep the cap level and prevent damage to the valve seat.
- Alternate sides, easing the valve cap up 1 mm at a time until the valve cap pops off the valve body.
- Remove the valve cap, grip the black pip and pull the valve inner out of the valve body. If the valve is disassembled; you can now clean all the parts with warm soapy water and rinse with clean water.
- To reassemble the valve, grip the black pip and place the valve inner into the valve body, with the soft translucent valve seal downwards. Ensure the valve inner is seated correctly with the black pip perpendicular to the valve body.
- Note that the black pip and the valve cap opening are both rectangular. Ensure that when replacing the valve cap you orientate the valve opening correctly so that the black pip passes cleanly through the opening.
- Place the valve cap back onto the valve body, check the orientation, and then press the valve cap firmly downwards with the heel of your hand.
- Use firm steady pressure, the valve will move against the internal spring and then stop, and you should hear and feel the valve cap click back into position.
- Do not attempt to relocate the valve cap with a violent or striking motion as this may damage the valve seat or valve inner. Now with the valve cap seated fully, check that the black pip moves up and down freely.
How to replace the Comfort Pads:
In order to replace your current comfort pad on your Hercules or Goliath unit, please:
- Remove any remnants of the old pad.
- Ensure that the pump bellows are dry.
- Peel off the paper backing on the new comfort pad.
- Place the pad on the base of the unit.
- Apply pressure to the pad to fortify the bonding process.
What You Get In The Box?
The Bathmate hydropump arrives in an unlabeled box. Inside, you will find:
- The Bathmate Hydropump
- A manual
That is the basic package deal. On the website, there are many other accessories that you can buy together with the Hydropump. They include:
- The Bathmate shower strap: Props up the pump to free up your hands.
- The Bathmate Trim: A clipper set for manscaping.
- Max out: A supplement that enhances the results of jelqing.
- The Bathmate Hydrovibe: Makes the pump vibrate to increase blood flow into the penis.
- Power rings: They are merely cock rings.
- Bathmate Control: A numbing cream that alleviates premature ejaculation.
- Bathmate Rhythm rings: Vibrating cock rings.
- Capsule Case: A case you can use to store and travel with your penis enlargement kit.
- Cleaning Brush
- Pleasure Lube: A water-based lubricant
- Bathmate Clean: A toy-cleaning liquid.
Water Pump vs. Air Pump
When you create a vacuum inside a tube with air, the air that remains simply spreads inside the tube. This means the penis will expand unevenly, creating possible bending and bulging of the penis (you really don’t want that to happen to your penis).
Water, on the other hand, is incompressible so when water is pumped from a sealed tube around the penis, the water will not spread out That means the penis will be forced to expand to fill the entire volume of water removed.
Because water is incompressible, it forms a solid cushion around the penis, allowing for uniform expansion without bending or bulging. This is why using the water vacuum is safer and far more effective and powerful than using an airvacuum.
Warning: Avoid using cheap air pumps because they can harm your penis and you wouldn’t want that.
Hercules vs. Goliath
You need to take into account your penis size to answer this question. If your penis is below 19 Centimeters in size (7.3 inches) then you should absolutely not buy the expensive and cumbersome Goliath. You should go directly to the Hercules model where an upgrade to the Goliath once you have fully expanded your girth in the Hercules model, and once your penis length has increased to 21 centimeters in length (8.3 inches).
You will notice as most Bathmate users do that you will gain girth first (thickness of the penis) and then the length. Length takes a longer time to achieve than the girth, but that is just fine for most men.
Difference between Goliath and Hercules
|Bathmate Hercules||Bathmate Goliath|
|Width:||24Ø min / 84Ø max||24Ø min / 115Ø max|
|Length:||11.65 inch||13.80 inch|
|Maximum penis girth:||1.88Ø inch||2.56Ø inch|
|Maximum penis length:||8.26 inch||10.24 inch|
|Max. vacuum air:||-0,17 bar||-0,17 bar|
|Max. vacuum water:||-0,40 bar||-0,40 bar|
Optimized 4-Week Routine to Realize Quick Gains
If you want to use a penis pump to make your dick bigger, you’ll need to use a different routine, so here is the best routine you can follow if you use the BathMate device (just in case you don’t want to use a penis extender).
As I’ve already said, it’s important to follow the right routine if you want the progress to be safe and productive.
And you should start every session with no more than 3-5 mm of pressure (you’ll see the markings on the cylinder because it’s transparent and it has markings).
Based on a lot of experience of other people who’ve done it successfully before, here is what is considered to be the best routine for using a penis pump:
- Day 1: Pump: 5 minutes.
- Day 2: Pump: 6 minutes.
- Day 3: Pump: 7 minutes.
- Day 1: Pump: 8 minutes.
- Day 2: Pump: 9 minutes.
- Day 3: Pump: 10 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes).
- Day 4: Pump: 11 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes).
- Day 1: Pump: 12 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes).
- Day 2: Pump: 13 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes).
- Day 3: Pump: 14 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes).
- Day 4: Pump: 15 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
- Day 1: Pump: 16 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
- Day 2: Pump: 17 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
- Day 3: Pump: 18 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
- Day 4: Pump: 19 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
- Day 5: Pump: 20 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
Can you see how gradual this program is? So don’t forget it should be comfortable to the penis if you are feeling discomfort simply decrease the pressure in the pump and don’t forget to let your penis rest if you decided to do more than one session a day.
I also recommend that you stretch and massage the penis with your hands after you finish a pumping session, it helps the penis heal much faster if you do it right.
Special Thanks to AJ for writing this guide: AJ is a male enhancement coach who’s been helping men for over 20 years with sex-related challenges such as premature ejaculation, porn addictions, and penis size issues.
More Technical Information
The Hydro Series
Bathmate Hydro7 (5-7 inches) $110
The Hydromax Series
|Hydromax5||$139||up to 5 inch|
|Hydromax7 wide boy||$179||5-7 inch|
The Hydroxtreme Series
|Hydroextreme5||$249||up to 5 inch|
|Hydroextreme7 Wide Boy||$319||5-7 inch|
|Hydroextreme11||$399||over 9 inch|
Frequently Asked Questions
Bathmate is a water-based penis pump that you can use to increase the size of your penis and mitigate erectile dysfunction. While the other penis stretching methods are great at increasing length, the penis pump is best known for increasing girth.
Yes, you can use it with air, but it will be less effective.
Yes, it does. Initially, penis pumps were designed to help men who had erectile dysfunction, but some people later discovered that with prolonged use, you could increase the size of the penis.
Once per day for a 15-minute session. Within the 15 minutes, wear the pump for three 2-3 minute time slots with periods of rest in between.
After some using it a lot, the release valve can get contaminated by soap residue and other particles such as skin flakes and lime from the water. For this reason, the valve parts are designed to be disassembled by the user for cleaning or to replace a worn valve part. To disassemble the valve you need a small flat bladed screwdriver or similar tool.
Note: Unless a proper seal against your body is created, the top valve will not close. – In order to create a proper seal, you must trim the hair where the Bathmate meets your body.
Additional Video Reviews
We hope you learned more about Bathmate penis pumps from the video reviews.
How to Get The Best Deal ?
Now, you can buy your Bathmate penis pump online. The best place to buy is directly from the manufacturer’s website where you will be guaranteed to receive the genuine product. In addition to that, you will be certain that you are buying it at the right price, and if you ever need to exchange your penis pump or have it replaced, it’s easier to deal with the maker directly.
Once you receive your penis pump, you may want to extend your warranty. Check out the warranty options on the website by hovering over “Support” on the menu bar and clicking “Extended Warranty”.