Vibrating Love and the authors that publish information on this site are not responsible for any kind of damage that may occur from using the information presented on this site, please consult your doctor and lover before applying what you’ve learned.
This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is no advice, and should not be treated as such.
The medical information on https://vibratinglove.com is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The site makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information published here.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, https://vibratinglove.com does not warrant that:
(a) the medical information on https://vibratinglove.com will be constantly available, or available at all; or…
(b) the medical information on https://vibratinglove.com is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information that is presented here as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information that you consume on our website.
Limiting Our Liability
You agree not to hold us liable for any damages arising from or relating to your reliance on any of the medical information provided on our website.
Additionally, you agree not to repeat the medical information that you read or see on https://vibratinglove.com to a third party, as that third party may not have read this disclaimer and understood the caveats involved in receiving the information.
If you should repeat the medical information that you read here to a third party, whether in writing, electronically, or orally, you agree that you will indemnify us and defend us against any claims for damages by that or any other third party which received its information as a result of your actions, either in whole or in part. In other words, if the third party you told the information to repeats it to another third party, you must indemnify us and defend us against claims made by either of those third parties.
Stay healthy and consult with your doctor!
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by the site, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your VibratingLove.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and the website may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause the website liability. You must immediately notify the web site of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. The website will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account, you agree to pay the website the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. The website reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at any time on thirty (30) days written notice to the website.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by the website to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes precedence over support for users of the standard or free VibratingLove.com services. All support will be provided by the web site standard services practices, procedures, and policies.
- The Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to pass through to end users any required terms successfully;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- Your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by the website or otherwise.
By submitting Content to the website for inclusion on your Website, you grant the website a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, the website will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, the website has the right (though not the obligation) to, in VibratingLove’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in VibratingLove’s reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in VibratingLove’s sole discretion. The website will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay the website the one-time and monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription fees will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify the website before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to the website in writing.
- General Terms.
- The Responsibility of Website Visitors. VibratingLove has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, the site does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. The website disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which VibratingLove.com links, and that link to VibratingLove.com. The website does not have any control over those on-VibratingLovewebsites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a not-VibratingLove website or webpage, the website does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The website disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of on-VibratingLove websites and web pages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As the site asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by VibratingLove.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify the website by VibratingLove’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. The site will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. The site will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the website or others. In the case of such termination, the website will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to the site.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from the site to you any VibratingLove or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with the website. The Websites is trademarks or registered trademarks of the website or VibratingLove’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any VibratingLove or third-party trademarks.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is.” VibratingLove and its suppliers and licensors at this moment disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither VibratingLove nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access to it will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Changes. VibratingLove reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. VibratingLove may also, in the future, offer new services and features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Advertisements. The website reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Tthe site reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at VibratingLove.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Termination. VibratingLove may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your VibratingLove.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by VibratingLove if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of VibratingLove’s notice to you thereof; provided that, VibratingLove can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will VibratingLove, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to VibratingLove under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. VibratingLove shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The preceding shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless VibratingLove, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between VibratingLove and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of VibratingLove, or by the posting by VibratingLove of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the legislation of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; VibratingLove may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
David Finer (“VibratingLove“) operates VibratingLove.com and may operate other websites. It is VibratingLove’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, this site collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. VibratingLove’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to understand better how VibratingLove’s visitors use its website. From time to time, the site may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
The site also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on VibratingLove.com blogs/sites. The website only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to VibratingLove’s websites choose to interact with the website in ways that require the site to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that the website collects depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at VibratingLove.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with the website are invited to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, the site collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with VibratingLove. The website does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
The website may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Tthe website may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, the website does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
The website discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on VibratingLove’s behalf or to provide services available at VibratingLove’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using VibratingLove’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. The website will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, the website discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when the site believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of the site, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a VibratingLove website and have supplied your email address, the site may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with the website and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. The website takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If the website, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that the site goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of the website may continue to use your personal information as outlined in this policy.
We at VibratingLove.com respect any kind of intellectual property that others make. So if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notice the procedure for submitting a claim of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against VibratingLove.com, submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:
Send us an e-mail using this contact us page here, and just let us know…
And if you want to be even more effective, also include the following:
A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
Tell us where is the content located on the VibratingLove.com network.
Also don’t forget to include sufficient information that will help us to contact you back, such as your address, telephone number and your electronic mail address.
You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
We will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, we will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
My name is David, and I believe in being totally honest with you.
That’s why I’m disclosing to you the fact that most of the links on this website are affiliate links, which means that I will make a commission if when purchasing through them.
I started this site to share my knowledge on how to improve your sex life and take it to the next level with you. It takes a lot of time, and it also costs a lot of money to deliver this information to you, so I need to make money with affiliate links and advertising.
So it’s a win-win situation, It doesn’t cost you a penny more to use my affiliate links and I get to make some money each time you buy after clicking my affiliate link.
Please assume that each link is an affiliate link, that may not be the case, but it’s better to be safe and say that. Also, understand that the fact that I have an affiliate link doesn’t mean I recommend that product/service, it put it there so that you have the option to check out other products/services.
I give you all the options that I know of whenever it relevant to give show them to you. Sometimes I recommend them, and I say when I do, And at other times I don’t recommend it, but I still want to let you know it’s out there.
Overall we’re all adults here, and that means that we need to make responsible choices, so choose what’s best for you. If you have questions about this affiliate disclaimer, feel free to contact me using the contact page on the site.